Capital Engineering actively supports the management of industrial construction through every project phase, from construction to start up. Expert leadership, on-site coordination of contractors, and the provision of procurement support allow our experienced team of Managers and Field Engineers to consistently deliver cost effective, safe and environmentally sensitive solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Our Construction Managers and Supervisors also work closely with our design teams during engineering to ensure that our projects are highly constructable. Too often projects are designed with little or no consideration for construction; this lack of foresight is one of the main contributors to project cost overruns experienced in industry today. One of the hallmarks of a Capital Engineering project is a seamless transition from engineering to construction, with overruns and rework significantly lower than the industry average.
Some of the services our construction management group offers are listed below:
- Hazop & Constructability Reviews
- Monitoring of Safety & Environmental Performance
- Forecasting, Tracking & Management of Project Budgets
- Creation & Maintenance of Project Construction Schedules
- Site Management, Coordination of Contractors & Progress Reporting
- Contract Management
- Start Up and Commissioning
- Turnover and Operations Documentation
- Shutdown Planning